Thursday, January 21, 2010

Where's Waldo?

Last night I took a break from studying and went to the concert at botanical gardens. It was a lot of fun. My group of friends has expanded a little. Some people I haven't really mentioned are Drew, Sheri, and Charity. Anyway, there was this one guy there who looked just like Waldo. Can you find him?



Today was a regular day of classes. One class went to Parliament, so we got out of class a little early, so I took a nap - it was wonderful! I had a mini test in my geology class, which I studied a good bit for, and I think I did really well. Now, I'm ready for the weekend!

I'm about to leave for my next weekend adventure! We have the rental cars and I'm packed! (I actually packed early this time!) The plan I mentioned before is still the plan, so we'll drive up to Waitomo tonight (~6 hrs) so we can go caving at 8am tomorrow! I've got a jam packed weekend but it's gonna be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment